Saturday, September 19, 2009

Today is a beautiful, sunny, nice Saturday.  Could be a little cooler but still a beautiful day.  No special news today.  Things have been slow.  Waiting for fundraisers to be turned in.  Got to make a couple of pillars in Patchouli.  This is a new suppliers oil I am using and really think it is my favorite patchouli so far.  I have been working on my website the last couple of days.  Trying to decide on a nice fall theme.  I really love "playing" around with different backgrounds and colors that sorta relate to the season we are in.  The background was not exactly what I was looking for but think it will work.  I will try to have it up within the next couple days.  I know after the fundraiser comes in I will not have time to do it.

Every week on Artfire a new crafter is featured.  This week it is Grand Prairie Woodworks.  He makes beautiful furniture.  This is his shop.  http://www.grandprairiewoodworks.artfire.com/
Hope you will take the time to check him out .  He has some really pretty pieces. 

That's about the news for today.  Hope everyone has a great week-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment