Thursday, September 3, 2009

Is Fall Close???

I would love to see a long and beautiful fall this year.  I always think when fall arrives that I love fall more than any other season.  All the pretty colors and the brisk mornings and nights.  Pepper (my 4-legged baby) really loves this cooler weather better.  She has been shedding so bad this summer.  My beige carpet in bedroom stays covered in black patches of hair.  Of course with all the hair she has she never misses it!  Don't know if it has to do with the benadryl I have been giving her or not.  She is so afraid of bad weather.  Just about the mention of rain sends her into a tizzy!  I give her 25mg of straight benadryl wrapped in a piece of ham and that helps some.  She has just about begun to think that when she senses bad weather she is supposed to get ham now!!!

Well, sorta strayed from topic.  Love fall!  Then spring comes and I look around and see everything greening up and it is so beautiful until I say, "Oh this is my favorite time of the year"!!  Aren't we fickle people.  God gives up these beautiful seasons and then we try to say one is better than the other.  What God does can't be beat so all seasons are beautiful and have their upside and downside.  I look up at the pretty blue sky and white clouds during the day and then the sky with the beautiful stars and moon at night and just wonder how do people that don't believe in God think all that happens! 

Right now the weather can make you think that fall may not be far away.  Really makes me want to start making fall candles.  I have been testing some new scents and really liking them.  Just about finished burning a tester of Gingerbread Pumpkin.  Out of the bottle and while I was pouring it I was thinking sure glad I just got a tester of the scent.  But after burning it I really think I like it.  Really makes me think of fall, even seems to have a faint scent of like a fire burning, may not sound good but it is!  This is the definition the supplier gave for it - A drop-dead FABULOUS fragrance! A year 'round favorite that fuses warm, freshly baked gingerbread with creamy pumpkin.  Think I will probably be adding that to my pumpkin line! 

Got another tester poured in Southern Pecan Pie - A fragrance that smells as scrumptious as it sounds! It's an amazing duplicate of the mouthwatering classic dessert of the American South. You can almost taste the creamy butter, Georgia pecans, and real whipped cream. It's a rich, super-sweet aroma not for the faint-hearted. Try it if you dare!  I will test it when I get through with the pumpkin. 

I also want to make some chunk pillars.  Really love the looks of chunk pillars and want to make them with some pretty fall colors.  Today got to deliver some candles to a shop in Vidalia.  Better close and start getting ready.

Oh, almost forgot.  If you did not reach my blog through my website then you don't know about my special this month.  The Carrot Cake and Carmelized Praline is on sell this month in selected jars and pillars.  I also will be having a drawing this month.  If you purchase $15.00 or over your name will be entered to win a $15.00 gift certificate.  Winner will be announced on website Oct 1st.  If you are the winner you will receive an email with a special code to use on your next order.  I am hoping this will go over good and I can add to the gift certificate amount each month until Christmas.  We shall see!!

Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment