Remember when we were young and played tag? When you got caught then you were tagged! Well, I have been tagged by Bebs Treasures so it's my turn to tell you 10 things, if I can think of them, about myself and then tag 10 others! So, Let's See.
1. I am 63 years old.
2. I have always lived in Glenwood GA - a little town in southeast GA. Love it, wouldn't leave for nothing! Just a country girl at heart.
3. Guess you could say I married my highschool sweetheart! When I was probably in the 10th or 11th grade I played "Right or Wrong" on piano for him to sing in a school talent show! He won 1st place !! Of course we weren't sweethearts then!
4. I have a son, 2 beautiful granddaughters ages 6 & 8. I also have a great daughter-in-law. I was so busy last Christmas she put up my Christmas tree and decorated it for me. It had sat in the living room floor in it's box for about a week and she called me up and said "I am coming Friday night to get you're tree up" I said come on over!
5. When I was young, like 10-12 I babysat and at Christmas wrapped gifts in a little department store we had in town. I went to work a week back from my senior trip and worked until 2006 when I retired.
6. I sewed all the time when I was younger. Made most of my clothes and made my son's while he was very young!
7. I started making candles in 2003. I have been asked what made me start and I really could not give them a good answer. I was just trying to think of something to do for our Church Super Saturday we used to have in November so early in the year I started reading and searching the internet for info on candle-making. Then I got some wax, jars, wicks, fragrant oils, dye and started testing several scents to make.
8. In 2004 I built my shop onto my house. It sure was nice to get out of the kitchen and my spare bedroom. I had just a little path to the computer.
9. Oh, I like smooth jazz and soft rock. How many remember Captian & Tennille, Barry Manilow? Just a few I heard today on the TV soft rock channel and thought, "Oh I can remember when!".
10. Man I am having to think hard to finish this up. Can't wait to see NCIS tonight!!! Love that show. CSI Miami was a little bit of a disapointment last night.
That was hard to do. As you can see life in small town USA is not very exciting!!! Now to the harder part of picking 10 to tag. I am choosing 10 studios on Artfire that have really nice crafts. Think you should check them out. It was interesting choosing the 10, I found some from GA!
1. Creatively Jeweled
2. Jennuine Candles
3. Candles by Donald
4. Raw Beauty
5. Indian Weaves
6. Pink Panzees
7. Judy B Freeman
8. NH Woodscreations
9. Pams Creations
10. Linda Lewis
Consider yourself OFFICIALLY TAGGED. YOU'RE IT!!!!
Now it's your turn to select 10 other Blogs or studios whom you choose to promote and tell us a little about yourself!!!