Sunday, October 11, 2009

Trying to decide if I want to clean up candles poured earlier or just forget working.  Probably by the time I take Pepper out, feed Nome, feed Patches I will have spent at least 30 minutes.  Gotta love pets to have them take up this much time!  On that note I watched Marley and Me tonight.  Wonderful family movie.  Always love movies about pets anyway.  I knew how this was going to end cause my daughter-in-law had told me when I said I was thinking about getting the movie for granddaughters to watch.  I try to have them a new movie from time to time when they are spending the night.  Barbie usually wins over though!  Anyway Susan told me Marley died in the end so I knew it would not work, I cried.  They would be worried about Buddy, their dog, and Pepper.  They love Pepper and she loves them.  I love Pepper also!  She is my constant companion when I am in the shop.  Marley was a lot like Pepper.  Though the only furniture Pepper has destroyed is my couch.  Hubby said I could get a new couch if I got rid of Pepper.  I just laughed and said, "Yeah"!!!  Of course he wouldn't get rid of Pepper either.  She is like a child.  Just throw spread over couch to hid it and you know what?  If you don't love animals then just don't visit me!!!  So much for animals. 

My candle of the month special for October is this - 3 6OZ CANDLE CUBES FOR 15.00 - Click here to shop.  I like setting several of these out in a larger room, sometimes in different scents and create my own special scent!  One by itself is perfect for bathrooms.


Also spend $20.00 and your name is entered in drawing for 20.00 gift certificate at end of month.

I have also added some new scents and will be adding a few more of my holiday scents when I have time.  Hope to have them added sometime this week.

Well, think my decision has now been made - no work tonight.  Take care of animals and "hit the hay"  3:45 - 4:00 comes early in AM.  Alarm is set for 3:45 but usually I hit snooze several times and it is 4 before I make it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment