Saturday, October 31, 2009

Thought I would check in real quick before I get to work.  Have been making sparkle candles this month and also decided to do a sugar frosting on one just for me.  I like the sugar frosting, sorta gives the candle a sueded look.  Maybe a rustic look also.  It really doesn't show up good in pictures though.  Also a picture of a container I have had for several years and forgot about until I was looking for something the other day and found it.  This will be my candle of the month for November. 

Have to get busy labeling all the extra candles I have made to stock shop and also for 2 consignment locations.  If not, I will forget the scent!  Can't trust my nose cause after 6 years I have candlenose and really can't smell very good!   



No comments:

Post a Comment