Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Well, here it has been a month and I haven't written anything. I had told myself I would do better but haven't. Been busy with a fundraiser and then wholesale account. Trying to work orders in between all of this. So lets see what has changed!

My aroma beads have sold well locally. I know I really like them. I discontinued my 10oz apothecary jar on my website and added this jar - It holds 9 oz of wax and sells for $7.99. I really like this jar. It has a really slick smooth look to it, somewhat elegant!









I also made some very pretty I think, chunk candles in Fruit Medley. This is a picture of them. They are really fun to make and I want to make more in different colors when I have time.







I have also been working on my B&B line and hope to have that added to my website by week-end. I will have lotion and soap with Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, and Aloe Vera gel.

Also will have bath/shower gel, body spray, and my perfume. I think my perfume is really great. Used to I only had 1 kind for me because I was the type to buy expensive perfume. Now I can make my perfume and have lots of different designer scents! I have both women and men's designer scents and will be adding more.


As I find all my stock-piled candle jars I will be adding them to my sell page. Keep checking it because you will really find some good buys there!


Well, that's about all I can think of for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment