Friday, May 1, 2009

New Item


I have added Aroma Beads to my line of flameless scenting. Aroma Beads are fragrance absorbing clear plastic beads that fragrance oil and dye are added to. It is really amazing how these little clear beads can absorb the oil. I used to sell Smelly Jellies online but now only sell them locally. A lot of candlemakers have quiet making Smelly Jellies and now make the Aroma Bead so I decided to give it a try. I really prefer them over the Smelly Jellies. I have a bag of the beads in my car and I can smell them every time I get in it, which I really couldn't smell the Smelly Jellies. Probably my "candle-nose" has a lot to do with that. I have some customers that wouldn't be without the Jellies.
You can use them as air fresheners in sachets, smelly jelly jars, closets, automobiles, lockers, shoes, vacuum cleaners, drawers, in vacuum cleaner bags, air cleaner vents, etc. I like mine in the organza bags but some customers prefer the smelly jelly jars. In the organza bag they are so easily thrown under the seat in your car or put them in a drawer. You can also put the loose beads in a pretty decorative glass dish and set several about your room.
I don't have them on my website yet but they will be added in the next day or so. They can be purchased in the organza bags or the smelly jelly jars.
I have to get to bed now! Been working on a fundraiser and always like to get to a good stopping point before I stop, and I am there.

No comments:

Post a Comment