Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Well, as you can see I have changed the looks of my Blog. I have also changed the looks of my website - http://www.thecandle-shoppe.com/

It would not do for me to have a web designer do my website because I would go broke just changing it all the time. I like to change things around and decided to try a new look today.

As I said on my website from time to time I offer specials that only appear on my blog. Well, I have decided to "do it again" This time all you have to do is enter BLUE in the Discount Code space and click to apply code to receive 15% off your order. This discount cannot be used with any other codes or specials. I don't know how long this will be in effect but I will post when it is no longer valid.

I still have not completed my B&B section. Still workinig on it in my spare time. Hope to have it up soon though.

Feels like summer time has hit Georgia today so everyone stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment