Friday, January 7, 2011

It's Me Again

I am like the little boy who kneeled down side of his bad to say he's prayers and he said "it's me again Lord"!  It's Me Again!!  I always say I am going to blog more often but it just doesn't happen.  Well, gonna say it again and see what I do!  My biggest problem is that I just can't think of anything to say. 

I do want to share a photo with you.   The pillar and votives are layers with Fudge Brownie on bottom and strawberry on top.  Smells really delicioua.  Fudge Brownie, Strawberry, Roses, and Tuscan Lace are what I have "dubbed" as my Valentine scents.  You can read their description by clicking here

The strawberry is so good.  I just can't get enough of it!  Reminds me of the first strawberry scented candle I ever smelled.  Actually about the first time i had really seen candles burning in a home!  A couple - friends - of our, invited us to eat with them and when we got to her house and walked in it smelled so good.  When I asked her about it she explained it was her strawberry candle she was burning.  So......burning strawberry scented candled brings back fond memories.  I still call them our friends though we have lost contact with each other.  They will always hold a special place in my heart!

I have never been a fan of chocolate scented candles until I tried this chocolate fudge, it smells good enough to eat!  Now combine the strawberry and chocolate together and you have a really yummy smelling candle! 

My website has a different look.  Totally out of the ordinary for me but I thought "hey, I need a change"!! Take a look and let me know your thoughts. 

Check out my scents.  I have added some new and removed some old scents.  If you don't find your favorite just email me to be sure I still have it and then you can choose unscented on your order and I will make it in your favorite!!

Until my next time - Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment