Saturday, July 24, 2010

Square Pillar Candles

Made these the other day.  I really like square pillars and have added them to my website.  They are 16oz, 20oz, & 29oz pillars.  Been burning a tester in Nana's Old Fashioned Apple Butter.  Smells great, but when I went to supplier website couldn't find it.  Got to find out if they have any left or plan or restocking it this fall.  Hope I can get more cause I really love the scent!












Testing soy wax in some status jars I had that have been sitting around and never used.  I am bad about buying jars I like and then never using them.  Also have a large vase jar I may decide to test later.  Today have 50 votives I need to get wicked and put in clam shells for customer to use for a wedding rehearsal dinner.

I will leave you with a quote about friendship from a book my best friend gave me!

"Friendship bridges the gap between what things are and what they could be." Roger Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment