Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bit & Pieces Candles & Other News

This is a picture of my Bits & Pieces Candles.  There are 3 scent families, Fruit Orchard, Floral Explosion, & Spice Woods.  These candles are made with left over wax I either pour up in the candle jar or either make into tarts/melts and store them in glass container jars.  I thought this was a good way to use up excise wax and also make an interesting candle.  I doubt any 2 candles would ever be made the same. 

They are made in my 15oz containers and cost $12.35 each.  If you would like to order one just click on this link and it will take you to my website so you can order.  Just choose the scent group.
http://www.thecandle-shoppe.com/page5.htm

I have also added some new scents and you can see the names of them on my home page.  Click link http://www.thecandle-shoppe.com/index.htm

I will highlight 2 of them, probably my personal favorites!
Ginger Lime - A wonderful lime with a tinge of ginger that spreads through the house and lingers well after the candle is extinguished. Awesome scent, Very clean & you can smell all components of the scent, but the lime does not take over & there's no fuel smell. This could become my new favorite oil this year.

Hyacinth - Absolutely THE best, most true hyacinth flower fragrance! Lovely notes include lavandin, jasmine, lavender, rose, myrrh, sage & sheer musk. VERY strong.

During the month of February I have a 10% off.  You will need to enter the code 10 (number 10) in the shopping cart where it ask if you have a code.  Also if you are local and would like to order from my webside you can choose customer pickup and no shipping charge is added to your order.   

Valentine's Day is Sunday so don't forget to tell those you love "Happy Valentine, I love you".  I really don't think we can ever say those words to often!

So - "HAPPY VALENTINE TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND THANK-YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT"!

No comments:

Post a Comment