Friday, November 6, 2009

Just thinking and thanking!

I walked into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee - we have what was called the "great room" when we built the house.  You know, where the kitchen, dining room, and den are all together in 1 big room - that is the way I wanted it cause I spend a lot of time in the kitchen.  Most of my time is spent in shop first and then kitchen second. Not much sleeping time or watching TV time!  Anyway back to my "musing", is that spelled right and what it's called?, ANYWAY - Patches (kitty) was asleep in hubby's recliner and Pepper (dog) was asleep on the couch, room cleaned up (my dear cleaning lady and friend came yesterday), candles burning and just a serene feeling hit me and I thought "God's in His Heaven and all's right with the world"!  You know that saying and probably sometime have that feeling! 

Then I walked back into my shop and the feeling left! Jars, wax, fragrant oils everywhere.  Along with dust, some "tuffs" of dog hair and I am sure cat hair I see and think "Man, I have got to clean up this place!"  Just haven't had the time with orders and fundraisers and probably won't have the time for about a month!  Anyway, if my English teacher saw my writing today there would be red marks everywhere and she would wonder if she really taught me anything!

Got to get busy but just wanted to write while it was on my mind.  I really am thankful for so much, not rich money wise but every other way I am the richest and most blessed person I know!  We have a great and wonderful God!

Some pictures of my pillars and one with my new label on pillar, think I like it.  Hope I can get pictures lined up, don't know why they don't!  Then to wicking jars!  Picking up granddaughters from school today to spend the night.  They haven't been able to for a while because of cheerleading!





No comments:

Post a Comment