Friday, August 14, 2009

Well hopefully everyone has their children back in school and now you can take a breather for yourself. I know it can be like a whirlwind trying to get clothes bought, school supplies bought and everything else. My daughter-in-law was just saying the other day that the oldest girl who is 8 and tall like her "grama - me" has just outgrown everything she had just during the summer and the youngest who is 6 her feet won't fit in practically new shoes she had got before school ended in May! They sure can grown fast.

So now it is time for "you"! I probably have the best special this month that I will be having for some time. One customer asked me if I would have a better one before Christmas and I told her I didn't know, just depended on "how the mood" struck me!! I know, not a very good answer but I will have more but they probably won't be as good as this one.

So, all that said, now is a good time to stock up for Christmas gifts. Beginning about the middle of Sept I will have 2 fundraisers coming in and then I usually have another 1 or 2 from the school. It will probably get busy for several months.

Of course in all the hurry, hurry that things can get there is 1 thing I always try my very best to do and that is to have time for my family and church. To me those should come ahead of everything else. When I was working an 8-5 job I couldn't always do that and I said that when I was not working for the public anymore that would not be the case.

Well, I sorta got wordy here and I had better get to work now. Starting late in the day but Friday's can be like that! Hope everyone has a great week-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment