Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hello! Hope everyone is having a good week-end. I know I say on my website I take Saturday's off but the truth is if I have an order I usually end up working. It beats cleaning house!

Just thought I would note that I do have my bath & body products up on my website and will be adding my soap probably during next week. If you want to check it out you can click here.

I am still testing soy wax and think I have found the soy I will be usuing. I have tested several scents but there are still several more I need to test before I put soy candles on website. I want to have probably 8-10 scents to start off with. Of course once I get them up if there is a scent you want that I have you can always choose unscented and then write your name in the message box. Of course I will have to make one just to be sure. I think with this wax it is going to have to cure for probably about a week. Would love one with shorter curing time but I am working with what I already have to keep from having to buy more!

No comments:

Post a Comment